The origin, color, and taste are the criteria for selecting clean pig packaging, not impregnated with chemicals.
Dr. Nguyen Thuy Linh, Deputy Dean of the Department of Nutrition at Hanoi Medical University, shared the pig skin with plenty of protein and carbohydrates, provided many vitamins and minerals for the body. However, do not eat a lot of pig packaging. In the shadow of a lot of cholesterol, not good for people with lipid disorders, overweight and obesity. In addition, pig packaging has a high protein content, is difficult to digest, so gout patients or kidney failure also limit eating.
Pig packaging is like some foods that are in unsanitary conditions. The reason is that the pig envelope is not of clear origin, taken from dead or infected pigs. In addition, in the process of collecting and transporting to process packaging production, it is easily rotten, rotten, difficult to distinguish by the naked eye.
Doctors said: “Many establishments use chemicals for bleaching pigs, including potassium nitrate (KNO3), which is used in fertilizers to provide nutrition for plants, so that the shade when blasting is beautiful. The more white the pig’s skin, the more chemicals it uses. ” Chemical substances, industrial cleaners only whiten but cannot kill bacteria, larvae, pathogens.
Harm when eating dirty pig envelope
- Unshelled pig skin completely, when ingested, hard bristles will plug into the mucous membranes of the stomach and small intestine, damage the intestinal membrane and stomach.
- Regularly eating swine-washed pig packaging, toxic aflatoxin accumulates in the body. If mild poisoning, you have diarrhea, stomach pain, and nausea. Severe poisoning can lead to many diseases, potentially cancer risks.
- Pig skin is bleached with chemicals that cannot kill all kinds of bacteria and pathogens such as blue ear disease, streptococcus, causing the risk of toxins from dirty pigs.
How to get dirty and clean packaging
- Clear origin and origin.
- Color: The clean ball is pink and white, adding a layer of fat in the white envelope. Pig skin is bleached with an unusually pure white chemical.
- Clean pig balls are brittle and tougher than poor quality products.
- Clean without odor.